We do not sell our products online. Our products are only available at our physical store

Q.Kerosene is a good inexpensive treatment for head lice.

Author: All About Lice |

A. False. Kerosene was once a standard treatment for head lice. In my mother’s day that was what the old-timers used. However, this is very unsafe and we ask you not to do this. Kerosene is flammable. Fumes from this cannot escape in the tightly sealed and insulated houses of today and can cause an explosion. It is a toxic fume to inhale, possibly causing lung damage. It is also very harsh for the hair and the skin. Please don’t use Kerosene!